Uniform and Equipment
- School suit comprising of grey jacket with orange trim and grey skirt or trousers with school logo
- Grey jumper with orange trim
- Either; open-necked white blouse with a revered collar or a white shirt with collar
- Tie (to be worn with white shirt with collar)
- Black socks or black tights
- Plain, black outdoor coat/jacket (no logos, hoodies etc. permitted)
- Smart black shoes. They should be low-heeled (no higher than 1.5") and below the ankle. No canvas shoes, trainers, open toe, or boots
- Black with orange panel sports top with printed school logo
- Black with orange panel shorts
- Black tracksuit with orange trim and printed school logo
- Black or white sports socks
- Trainers, football boots with non-metal studs and shin pads
- Black P.E. kit bag with printed school logo.
Make up, Jewellery and Accessories
- No jewellery is permitted in school, a wrist watch may be worn
- Make-up, nail varnish and false nails are not permitted
- Plain black scarves and hats may be worn to and from school in cold weather, but are not permitted on the school site.
- Hair should be smart and professional styles only and in natural colours Accessories should be discrete, plain and in school colours
The following equipment is required;
- Plain black bag of a sufficient size to carry an A4 folder
- A 30cm clear pencil case
- 2 black pens
- 2 red pens
- 2 pencils
- pencil sharpener
- clear 12inch ruler
- a highlighter
- Colouring pens or pencils
All articles of uniform must be clearly marked with sewn on name tapes or indelible marking ink only.
Uniforms available from:
TFS, 45 Spital Street, Dartford Kent. DA1 2DX tel. 01322 291838
TFS Schoolwear offer a 10% Discount when buying a complete uniform for Stone Lodge School.
This discount will apply from 01.07.2019 – 31.07.2019.
Please take this opportunity to purchase the uniform within these dates as this helps us to ensure all students will have correct and well fitted uniform by us. Appointments also welcome please contact us via email or phone and we will get this booked for you.
We do understand that this can be an expensive time of year so we do also offer payment plans.
How these work – You come in for a uniform fitting you pay a deposit and leave the uniform in the shop. You then have the duration of the school holidays to pay off for the uniform, once the payment plan has been completed you can then take the uniform away with you. We do understand that starting the payment plans early some children may grow therefore you do have the opportunity to change any of these sizes.