Uniform and Equipment
- School grey jacket with orange trim (from TFS)
- Grey skirt with orange trim (from TFS) or Grey trousers
- Tie to be worn with white shirt with collar (from TFS)
- Open-necked white blouse with a revere collar or a white shirt with collar
- Black tights or black socks
- Smart black shoes - these should be low-heeled (no higher than 1.5") and below the ankle. No canvas shoes, trainers, open toe, or boots
- Grey jumper with orange trim and embroidered school logo (from TFS)
- Plain, black outdoor coat/jacket (no logos, hoodies etc. permitted)
- Sports Top - Black with orange panel with printed school logo
- Shorts - Black with orange panel with printed school logo
- Black tracksuit with orange trim and printed school logo
- Black or white sports socks
- Non-marking trainers, football boots and shin pads (please click here for information on non-marking soles)
- Black P.E. kit bag.
- Mouthguard for Rugby
- Black Raincoat (available to purchase upon request)
Make up, Jewellery and Accessories
- No jewellery is permitted in school, a wrist watch may be worn
- Make-up, nail varnish and false nails are not permitted
- Plain black scarves and hats may be worn to and from school in cold weather, but are not permitted on the school site.
- Hair should be smart and professional styles only and in natural colours Accessories should be discrete, plain and in school colours
The following equipment is required;
- Plain black bag of a sufficient size to carry an A4 folder
- A 30cm clear pencil case
- 2 black pens
- 2 red pens
- 2 pencils
- pencil sharpener
- clear 12inch ruler
- a highlighter
- Colouring pens or pencils
All articles of uniform must be clearly marked with sewn on name tapes or indelible marking ink only.
Uniforms available from:
TFS, 45 Spital Street, Dartford Kent. DA1 2DX tel. 01322 291838
Appointments also welcome please contact us via email or phone and we will get this booked for you. For more details and to view our uniform online please click here.
We do understand that this can be an expensive time of year so we do also offer payment plans.
How these work – You come in for a uniform fitting you pay a deposit and leave the uniform in the shop. You then have the duration of the school holidays to pay off for the uniform, once the payment plan has been completed you can then take the uniform away with you. We do understand that starting the payment plans early some children may grow therefore you do have the opportunity to change any of these sizes.