Uniform and Equipment
- School suit comprising of grey jacket with orange trim and grey skirt or trousers
- Grey jumper with orange trim and embroidered school logo
- Open-necked white blouse with a revere collar or a white shirt with collar
- Tie (to be worn with white shirt with collar)
- Black tights or black socks
- Plain, black outdoor coat/jacket (no logos, hoodies etc. permitted)
- Smart black shoes - these should be low-heeled (no higher than 1.5") and below the ankle. No canvas shoes, trainers, open toe, or boots
- Sports Top - Black with orange panel with printed school logo
- Shorts - Black with orange panel with printed school logo
- Black tracksuit with orange trim and printed school logo
- Black or white sports socks
- Non-marking trainers, football boots and shin pads (please click here for information on non-marking soles)
- Black P.E. kit bag.
- Mouthguard for Rugby
- Black Raincoat (available to purchase upon request)
Make up, Jewellery and Accessories
- No jewellery is permitted in school, a wrist watch may be worn
- Make-up, nail varnish and false nails are not permitted
- Plain black scarves and hats may be worn to and from school in cold weather, but are not permitted on the school site.
- Hair should be smart and professional styles only and in natural colours Accessories should be discrete, plain and in school colours
The following equipment is required;
- Plain black bag of a sufficient size to carry an A4 folder
- A 30cm clear pencil case
- 2 black pens
- 2 red pens
- 2 pencils
- pencil sharpener
- clear 12inch ruler
- a highlighter
- Colouring pens or pencils
All articles of uniform must be clearly marked with sewn on name tapes or indelible marking ink only.
Uniforms available from:
TFS, 45 Spital Street, Dartford Kent. DA1 2DX tel. 01322 291838
TFS Schoolwear offer a 10% Discount when buying a complete uniform for Stone Lodge School. Please check with TFS for further details of the offer.
Please take this opportunity to purchase the uniform within these dates as this helps us to ensure all students will have correct and well fitted uniform by us. Appointments also welcome please contact us via email or phone and we will get this booked for you.
We do understand that this can be an expensive time of year so we do also offer payment plans.
How these work – You come in for a uniform fitting you pay a deposit and leave the uniform in the shop. You then have the duration of the school holidays to pay off for the uniform, once the payment plan has been completed you can then take the uniform away with you. We do understand that starting the payment plans early some children may grow therefore you do have the opportunity to change any of these sizes.