On this page you will be able to find all the latest information on both internal and public examinations at Stone Lodge School. General examination dates will be added to the school calendar and more detailed timetables will be uploaded as soon as they become available.
For information regarding how the awarding bodies use student data please see the GDPR information on their respective website’s via the links below.
Joint Council for Qualifications Documents
Below are the links to JCQ information for candidates’ notices relating to GCSE/GCE qualifications as issued to the students at the beginning of the academic year:
- Privacy Notice – giving information on the personal data the awarding bodies collect and how they use it
- Non-Examination Assessments – for subjects that students are required to undertake additional aspects which are not formally examined e.g. English Language speaking
- Coursework Assessments - for subjects where you are required to undertake coursework which is formally assessed e.g. Design and Technology
- Using Social Media and Examinations/Assessments
- Written Exams – general information and rules regarding the written exams.
- Online Examinations - general information and rules regarding the written exams.
- Preparing to sit your examinations - a checklist to help you prepare for the day of the examinations
- AI Use in Assessments - Guidance for students.
The following examination policies are available for you to download and read:
- Access Arrangements Policy
- Complaints and Appeals Procedure (exams)
- Internal Appeals Procedure
- NEA (Non-Examination Assessment) Policy
- Word Processor Policy